Very Berry Chicken
1 serving Chicken Breast
2 teaspoon Rasberry Jam
1 teaspoon Mustard
0.5 teaspoon Pepper
0.5 teaspoon Blueberry Jam
1. Mix the blueberry jam, mustard sauce and pepper.
2. Stir chicken in medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
3. Dish it out.
3 tablespoons Vege Spaghetti Sauce
Vege Fried Squid Ring
Vege Fish Stick
Vege Fried Shrimp
VEGE Supreme Fried Prawn
1½ cups white rice
½ red bell pepper
½ yellow bell pepper
A small bunch basil
Wash and chop the peppers into cubes.
Rinse the rice and soak in suggested water ratio for about 20 minutes. (eg. 1 cups of rice to 2 cups of water )
Heat the oil in the deep fat fryer to 160℃. Fry the squid ring, fish stick, shrimps and prawn for 2 - 3 minutes, or until golden. Heat a cast iron pan (or a non-stick frying pan), and fry the peppers with butter until they're crisp-tender. Pour the rice into the pan, stir until completely blended. Reduce the heat to medium-low, then cover and cook for 20 minutes. (Adjust the temperature and time, if needed.) Season with Vege Spaghetti Sauce and Vege Seasoning when the rice is just tender. Stir in the butter and basil leaves and plate up. Place the fried seafood and sliced lemon, if you like..
VEGE BUFFALO WINGS, VEGE CRISPY CHICKEN TENDER-
Heat the oil in the deep fat fryer to 150℃. Defrost Vege Buffalo Wings thoroughly, then fry for 3 - 5 minutes until golden.
VEGE FISH STICK
Vege Fish Stick,
3 tablespoons pickled cucumber,
2 tablespoons yogurt,
2 tablespoons Vege Mayonnaise,
1 teaspoon parsley,
1 teaspoon Vege Seasoning,
1 teaspoon pepper powder,
½ teaspoon salt.
1. Peel and core the apple. Finely dice the apple and give it a quick rinse in the salted water. Deseed and juice the lemon.
2. To make tata sauce, place the apple cubes, lemon juice, pickled cucumber, yogurt, Vege Mayonnaise, parsley, Vege Seasoning, pepper powder, salt into a bowl and whisk to combine. Then put it in the fridge.
3. Defrost Vege Fish Stick thoroughly, then fry it at 150℃ for 3 - 5 minutes until golden. Plate up and drizzle with the tata sauce before tucking in.
VEGE SPAGHETTI SAUCE, VEGE MINI SAUSAGE
300g Vege Mini Sausages,
200g Vege Spaghetti Sauce,
mixed shredded cheese,
1. Preheat the oven to 150℃. Defrost the sausages thoroughly. Place all in a heatproof bowl, drizzle the sauce, then arrange the cheese on top. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes and finish with a few basil leaves on top.
Eel on Mushroom Rice
Vege Japanese Roasting Eel
3 cups white rice
4 cups water
1 bowl of oyster mushrooms
6 fresh mushrooms
2 teaspoons Vege Seasoning
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons Vegetarian Mushroom Oyster Sauce
1 teaspoon pepper powder
1. Wash all the mushrooms, and slice the fresh mushrooms. Rinse the rice and put it in a rice cooker with 1 bowl of water.
2. Place a frying pan on a medium-high heat. Cook the fresh mushrooms with the butter until tender. Add the oyster mushrooms. Season and pour a bowl of water. After boiling, arrange these in the rice cooker.
Tips: Just arrange on top. Do not stir it.
3. When the rice cooker switches to low-power "warming" mode, open it and blend everything together. Then cover to leave for 5 more minutes.
4. Heat the eel in the frying pan on a medium heat until hot. Cover the rice with the eel and serve.